About The Scribe
The Scribe writes relevant, interesting website content, blogs and case studies, rewrites tender documents, reviews corporate documents and other writing.
- The Scribe writes content for web designers and company websites
- Writes strategic blogs, case studies and news stories
- Writes accessible, findable website content, respecting the requirement for accessibility by all web browsers
- Reviews marketing copy
- Edits company documents for typos, grammar and structural weaknesses
- Rewrites corporate documents, tender documents and reports
- Writes plain English clearly, optimised with strong structure for easy reading online.
Writing and editing that works for you
The Scribe writes in Microsoft Word, using 'Track Changes', or works with shared editing software, to establish a professional writing style for your company, website and marketing material.
The Scribe: New Zealand writer and editor
Trained in writing for the web, with years of writing and teaching experience (New Zealand secondary schools), The Scribe writes with authority and skill, maintains excellent communication and will establish a successful professional working relationship with you.
We can discuss your content strategy, your market strengths, and your online readers.
You’ll appreciate my flexible hours, my steady focus on your marketing plan, and my ability to add value to your business.
Want to know more? Read about work The Scribe has done or get in contact now